Monday, December 11, 2017

Merry & Bright Blog Hop {Kitchen & Dining}


Welcome to our MERRY and BRIGHT Blog Hop Kitchen and Dining room!

I'm so sad that this is our last week of the blog hop. I have really enjoyed looking through all the Christmas inspiration from the other amazingly talented hosts. They are all so special in their own way and have such kind hearts. I've really grown to love each of them.

Welcome to my dining room. This is where we spend a lot of time together as a family.
My kitchen is in the same room as my dining room and my Living room is attached to it as well. I love having all of it open, one big space. Except when one or the other is a mess! hahaha!

I used the same theme in my whole house this year, lots of greenery, creams and pops reds. Below is the shelf in my dining area. I love decorating shelves and hanging décor from them too. I adore the glow of candles all over my home at Christmas time they create such a cozy feel. Real pomegranates are one of my favorite Christmas décor items. I made this sign in October, its one of my favorite things I added this year. its a good size 16x20 and fits perfectly on my shelf between the greenery and brass candle tapers.


I am so excited about my tablescape this year! I love doing tablescapes!! I have so much fun creating a special table setting with things I love from around my home. Pretty white plates are a staple for me, I love white dishes, they go with everything!




 I think this is my favorite table setting I've done so far. I love all the warm woods and reds together. and all the little cranberries sprinkled all over!! I also love my new silverware from World Market.
My faux candles help with the cozy ambiance I was hoping to create. I also used real small votive candles, I use these all over they are the cutest little accents. The main centerpiece is a simple bowl full of fresh goodies, pomegranates, apples and pines cones with rustic greenery.


Isn't this a fun view of my tablescape? It was a little tricky getting it just right since I couldn't see thru my camera lens!






Source List:
Table Runner, striped napkins, snowflake plates, silverware, cake plate, candles votive and wood chairs- all from world Market
White beaded plates -JCPenny
Goblets & large white bowl-Tai Pan Trading
Wood Chargers-DIY/Michaels tutorial here
Mercury Glass ornaments-Antique Farmhouse
Berry Garland-Michaels Craft store
Wood Tray-Hobby Lobby
Glass Jars-Target
Ginger bread Kit-World Market

I can't keep my dining table all decked out like the pictures above all the time, unfortunately.  I leave this cute table runner and a tray full of natural goodies and a few jars of my ginger bread houses. its easy to remove so we can use the table for our nightly dinners.


 This is the view of my kitchen from the family room.



My kitchen is not huge so I tried to keep things simple.  I hung a wreath in the window I made from a garland from Michaels. I love my glass Jars. I got the idea for this again from Kristen @ellaclaireinspired you can find her tutorial for these jars here on her blog. I love the jars with the ginger bread houses in them, more greenery and Pomegranates.  




Our MERRY and BRIGHT BLOG HOP Continues with these gals inspiring kitchen and dining rooms!

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful Lindsay and I agree - all of your tablescapes are beautiful, but I think this one is my favorite! I've loved doing this blog hop with you sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay! I think that tablescape is my favorite you've ever done also!! I can't get over it. Seriously, every last detail is perfection. The cranberries, candles, the snowflake plates, chargers, ALL OF IT! So, so pretty! And you know I'm obsessed with all the gingerbread village also. Swooning over here!!!

    ReplyDelete