Sunday, November 5, 2017

Neutral November Decor


 Hello! Thank you for stopping by.
I just love November and the opportunity we get to spend the whole month thinking about all our wonderful blessings. After Halloween I quickly got out all my neutral fall décor. I don't have a lot of Thanksgiving décor so I just used some real/faux pumpkins I had out for September and put them back out. I moved some things around and cut some of the last stems from my yard. its so sad when all the flowers and leaves are gone, everything looks so naked and dreary. Good thing it snows and covers everything in a white blanket.
Family Room




Sources
Dresser-Ikea
Dresser pulls-Ebay
Faux pumpkins-Michaels Craft Store
Lamp-Target
Brass Mirror-Target
Candle sticks-Hobby Lobby
Tray- Hobby Lobby
Potted Plants-Ikea
Coffee Table-made by me
Throw Blanket-World Market

 Kitchen Tablescape
I love the little scratches on these white pumpkins, it gives them so much personality. It reminds me that things or people don't have to be perfect to be beautiful.






 
 
Sources
Plates-JCPenny
Faux Candles-Costco
Plate chargers-hobby Lobby
Goblets-Amazon
Napkins-World Market
Shelf-Hobby Lobby
Brass Candle tapers-Etsy
Gather sign-Small Wood Home
Wreath-made by me (supplies from Michaels)

 Entry Table
 I went really simple for my entry table, adding some stems and some faux cream pumpkins.


This is what is on my dining table most the time. The light that comes through these south facing windows is crazy bright as you can see, but I love it! Look at the ombre effect on these stems cut from my backyard tree and those cut mini berries!
I hope that you are enjoying your November. We sure have. The weather has been great but snow is in our forecast and the temps have already dropped. I guess its that time of year. Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment